Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Best Laptops and Netbooks at Best Discounts

If you are geared up to buy one of the best laptops or netbooks, go online; you can get some good discounts on the Internet. Yes, microsoftstore.co.in can be your best platform for great discounts. I recently bought the Lenovo Laptop Y560 59-051026 from here, one of the best laptops in the market which comes incorporated with a whole lot of features. Why I consider it as one of the best laptops is that I make my face my password. Yes, it indeed is! It comes with Lenovo Veriface face recognition security and integrated camera. I got it at a discount of more than Rs. 10,000.

This platform also has a good collection of netbooks, all offered at some good discounts. I bought Lenovo S10-3S 59-043055 for my sister who needed it to work on the document and for using the Internet. Of course netbooks cannot compete with laptops when it comes to features.


No comments:

Post a Comment